It is vital that all criminal activity be reported to SAPS and that a case is opened. If you have any problems reporting crime or dealing with SAPS, Law Enforcement or Metro Police please provide the GPNW with the specifics and we can help you lodge a formal complaint and follow up with the CPF on your behalf.

Important Numbers